On the 7th of September 2013 Australia got to vote. We also have the school market on the 7th of September, the school market is a place where we can set up different stalls. All the money from our school stalls go to help funding our school. Our school was also a polling booth for the election. For my inquiry project I started collecting brochures from the election campaigning. When I was looking through the brochures I saw Michael Danby(the leader of the labor party for Melbourne Ports) from the brochure. I decided to go and talk to him. I asked for his autograph and I handed the brochure to him, unfortunately he didn't have a pen to sign it. I went to a nearby market stall an I asked if I could borrow a pen, luckily they said yes.When I was going to get Michael Danby's autograph I saw Kevin Ekendahl (the leader of the liberal party for Melbourne Ports) so I went to get Kevin Ekendahl autograph because he was in a hurry. After I got his autograph I went to get Michael Danby's autograph. Then I got an idea, I could interview Michael Danby for my Inquiry, I have watched a few TV shows like A Current Affair and Today tonight. I had an idea of what to ask. Here are a few questions I asked him,and his replies:
Michael Danby interview
Sankalpa :Do you get to vote? : MD yes.
Sankalpa :Which part do you represent for Labor? : MD I represent Melbourne Ports.
Sankalpa :Do you think you have a good chance in winning? : MD Its going to be very close,Labor did not
do a very good campaign.
Sankalpa :What are few of your policies? : MD
.National broadband to every house in Australia for free,where as if you vote for Liberal you are going to have to pay $5000 each
.Disability insurance
.School improvement, If Labor wins we will give you $1.7 million dollars extra for E.P.S.
End of Interview
These are few comments he made to me: You can make a business out of your lovely homemade shoe. You are a very well spoken young lady. You would make a good politician,in Labor.
Congragulations Michael Danby for winning!!!
Michael Danby interview
Sankalpa :Do you get to vote? : MD yes.
Sankalpa :Which part do you represent for Labor? : MD I represent Melbourne Ports.
Sankalpa :Do you think you have a good chance in winning? : MD Its going to be very close,Labor did not
do a very good campaign.
Sankalpa :What are few of your policies? : MD
.National broadband to every house in Australia for free,where as if you vote for Liberal you are going to have to pay $5000 each
.Disability insurance
.School improvement, If Labor wins we will give you $1.7 million dollars extra for E.P.S.
End of Interview
These are few comments he made to me: You can make a business out of your lovely homemade shoe. You are a very well spoken young lady. You would make a good politician,in Labor.
Congragulations Michael Danby for winning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment